Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Module 1




Well here we go again! Having started the Web 2.0 course in Semester 1 at our very new school, and time just got away! Module 1 presented some good introductory views on some Web 2.0 technologies. In particular I enjoyed Jan Hart's 25 Tools: A Toolbox for Learning Professionals 2009. At SCCVC we are using iPod Touches in a project and reference to an iTune application - Evermore, was relevant for our students. A free iPod application it enables you to record text, video or image and synchronise with the corresponding website.

Fortunately, greating an iGoogle page was easy and I have personalised this as my home page for the Internet. Viewing changing images from Ireland is a nice way to start the day at work. I hope to learn many ways of utilising Web 2.0 technologies in everyday classroom activities.

1 comment:

  1. hey coz!! i made it my home page too!!!
    Now I know who to call when I get bogged!!

    ReplyDelete